Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Month of Thanks, Day 30

Well, here it is, the last day of November. I have enjoyed this adventure in gratitude. I hope that I can keep up the practice of gratitude, even after November is over.

Today I am thankful for airplanes, especially all of the planes that brought my parents to Japan-and there were several over the past 48 hours! After being re-routed through Hawaii, with a 19 hour layover-which I think was shorter because they were late and had to search for one of their bags, Mom and Dad arrived safely, even a little early.

My friend Noriko went to the airport with me to welcome them. A kind lady passing by took this picture for us.


I think Noriko was more excited than I was. Okay, well, maybe not, but she was excited, too!


Thank You, Lord, for the gift of my parents' visit!

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

Shan, here is something you might enjoy doing. A little daily post inspiration from now until Christmas. You don't have to scrapbook to do it. Have a wonderful December. http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2011/11/25-days-until-christmas.html