Thursday, November 3, 2011

A month for Thanks

We are only three days into November and I am remembering why I love this discipline of gratitude so much. Yesterday I spent much of my run trying to decide which thing I was going to chose for my daily thanks item. Once it was decided, I started thinking about today's item. I am constantly thinking about what I am thankful for!

Today's item: my trip to Peru, meeting Magally, learning more about Compassion International.
As I have posted previously, this trip changed my life, my perspective, and even my desires. I am looking forward to how God is going to continue to work in me on these things that I learned and am still processing.

I am thankful that I was introduced to this amazing culture first hand.


I am thankful that I got to meet Magally and her wonderful mother.


I am thankful that I could share some Japanese culture with Magally!


I am thankful for the amazing people God gifted to be our translators on the trip.


I am thankful for the work Compassion International is doing around the world to release children and their families from poverty.


I am thankful for the fantastic people I met on the trip.

No comments: