Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Month of Thanks, Day 20

I am thankful for a warm home. Today it has been ridiculously windy. As I blew in after church, it was nice to open the door, feel the warmth and smell the soup I had made for lunch.

It is such a blessing to have this place to live. I suspect my neighbors wonder what I do with all of this space. I know the apartments above and below me each have 4 people living in them. I look forward to having my parents here and finding out what it is like to live here with a family! (smile)

Although we don't have central air and heat here, my apartment stays nice and warm on sunny, winter days because I have sun shining in my living/dining room all day. This is an added blessing of living here!

Also, since I live on the 9th floor and there are no tall buildings in front of ours, I can see the mountains!

Come visit anytime!

No comments: