Friday, November 4, 2011

A month for Thanks

As I write this it is 8:18 on Friday night and I am about to go to bed. This rarely happens. I am not a night owl, but I do not usually go to bed before 11PM either. However, I am fighting a cold and we have a gospel choir concert tomorrow. So, these two facts are sending me to bed early tonight.

But, before I go to sleep, I wanted to say that I am thankful for my immune system. Even though I've caught a cold, my body is working hard to get rid of it. This can be proven by the mounds of tissues in my wastebasket. (I decided not to post any pictures tonight, I don't want to gross anyone out!)

I am thankful that when God designed our bodies He thought to make us fighters. He provided us with a way for our bodies to fight off diseases. I am also thankful that He made people smart enough to come up with medicines that help our bodies fight off diseases.

'Night!

No comments: