Monday, November 28, 2011

A Month of Thanks, Day 28

My parents are coming for a visit! I am so excited!

Tonight I went to the laundromat to dry sheets, towels and a quilt. I do not have a clothes dryer-like the most of the rest of Japan. So, in the winter, I go to the laundromat to dry these things. I forget what it is like to have soft towels!

When I got home I finished gathering up the trash and took it out. Then, I did a couple other little things and decided to check email quickly before getting ready for bed. I have a list of things that need to be done tomorrow.

My plans have changed. My parents got re-routed through Hawaii! So, they will be 24 hours late.

Tonight I am thankful for technology! Without making international phone calls and playing phone tag with my sister, I was able to get all of the information I need. Email, digital photos and skype!

No technology pictures for you tonight. Since you are sitting at your computer reading this, you don't really need picture of another computer!

No comments: