Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month for Thanks

I love Thanksgiving, that we take time out of our schedules to give thanks for all that God has given us. For the past couple of years I have dedicated my Facebook statuses to thanks during the month of November. This year I am going to try to also have a daily blog of thanks. What better way to prepare my heart for Thanksgiving celebrations and the following Christmas season!?!


Today I am starting with thanking God for my coworker, Yuri. Her name means lily in Japanese, and she is a wonderful resemblance of the beautiful white, fragrant flower for which she is named. She loves Jesus wholeheartedly and strives to be the fragrance of Christ to all she meets.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing Yuri to be part of what You are doing at Komyo Christian Church!

No comments: