Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Month of Thanks, Day 17


I am thankful for God's faithfulness. I am so inconsistent you'd think I was a wave in the ocean! I want to be faithful. I want to be consistent. I want to be stable. I desire these things. I try to do these things, sometimes in my own strength which never ever works out.

BUT, God is faithful. Even when I am wavering around. Even when I take a step away. Even when I feel as close as ever. In all of these times God is faithful. He doesn't change. He loves me the same, each and every day, each and every moment.

As I thought about a picture to post with this, the hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness" came to mind, especially the line 'morning by morning new mercies I see.' So, I decided a picture of the sunrise would be a good picture to post!

1 comment:

Lori said...

We sang "Great is Thy Faithfulness" in chapel today. Such a great song! Glad we got a chance to introduce it to some of the kiddos who'd never heard it!
Praising God with you for His faithfulness!
Loving your Month of Thanks!