Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Month of Love, Day 28

Yesterday after meeting with some friends for brunch, lunch and fellowship, I went shopping for some birthday presents. Since we meet in Namba, I went shopping at Namba Parks. I was happy to be inside since it was cold and windy!

When I entered one of my favorite stores, this is the first thing that caught my eye.

The first person I thought of when I saw this tea pot and cup was my grandma Reed. I don't know if she actually liked purple pansies, but in my memories of her she does! Soon after having that thought, I thought of Grandma Benton. I don't know if she actually liked purple pansies or not, either, but I know that she also loved flowers.

Both of my grandmothers loved flowers. They had lovely gardens full of flowers and enjoyed the beautiful world that God has created. I suspect some of my love for nature comes from my grandmothers' influence!

No comments: