Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Month of Love, Day 3

Since I started this journey of blogging daily about love this month, I wanted to write even though it is late and I have had too many late nights in a row.

This evening I experienced God's love through some of my missionary friends. We gather about once a month to fellowship, pray and play together. As we prayed together tonight, I truly felt the love of God enveloping me and encouraging me. I have been on a quest seeking answers and reasons for a lot of different things recently, but tonight was not about answers or absolutes or right and wrong. Tonight was about God's love being shown to His child through the actions and words of others. I am grateful that God keeps on loving me and allowing me to experience His love daily, hourly, moment by moment.

No comments: