Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Veranda Garden


This is my little veranda garden. I love flowers I am just not much into gardening. So, I bought some plants and put them out hoping they will bloom. When they get droopy looking I water them.

Each morning I sit in a chair just to the right of where I took this picture and meet with Jesus. Adding the flowers to the veranda has brightened up those times even more. Now that the trees are beginning to change colors, there is even more color around! Also, the temperatures are at a reasonable level now for sitting out there. Even if there had been flowers I still would have had no desire to sit out there in August.

What a joy to sit with my Savior and fellowship while enjoying His creation! God definitely gets the praise for finding me this apartment!

No comments: