Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jazz Street

Today was the first time I got to be a part of a concert with our Gospel Choir. We had a great time singing at the train station! Thankfully there were mics and speakers so that we could be heard. Singing outside is a challenge. We were also thankful for the roof over the place where we sang. Although it didn't rain while we were singing, it did rain for the next group.

Here are a few pictures of the day. My camera seems to be having a hard time focusing-can anyone relate?! So, I only have a few pictures. Paul Ewing took a bunch for me with his camera so I can post more later.

Thanks for coming!


Clarinet accompaniment
(This was my way of getting out of memorizing one song in Japanese!:)


Intro to the other Japanese song, which I did get memorized!:)


Next concert, November 4!

No comments: