Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Just in Case...

The big reveal!
Well, my thanksgiving blogs got set aside because of some international travel.  In case you haven't heard, I am enjoying my mom's birthday and American Thanksgiving with my family this year!

My sister and I have had a fun time planning this surprise for months!  I am not sure if my parents were more surprised that I showed up or that my sister kept a secret for that long!  

We have been having a fun time talking and laughing, eating and cooking together.  We are also enjoying the anticipation of a gaggle of relatives showing up tomorrow to join in the festivities.


A few have already arrived...

Dinner time

1 comment:

Carrie said...

SO SO happy for you! Have a wonderful time!!! I owe you a letter ... hoping things will slow down for a week or two after this holiday :) Enjoy your family Shan!