Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life

Life keeps moving on, doesn't it?! I have spent most of the time I have been back unpacking boxes and trying to find a place to put everything in my new place. It has been a lot of fun. I am just about finished. Tomorrow Paul is going to come see if he can figure out why the faucet to my washing machine is spraying water everywhere. I guess it is about time to get a cell phone and get the internet connected at my place.

And, while all of this is going on, I have had chances to reconnect with friends, go to church and attend Gospel choir. We are having a concert in July so have started practicing for that. We also have some new members who I am excited to get to know.

As I spend time trying to get everything unpacked I sort of wonder how long it will be until I am packing again. Then I am reminded...
"This world is not my home, I just passing through..."
Do you think I will get to live in the same mansion for all of eternity?!

(I know this is not some of my most stimulating writing, just wanted to give you a quick update before I am away from the internet for another day or so again!)

2 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Glad you are getting settled.

Unknown said...

Moving will no doubt be easier in Heaven as we will have so much less baggage.
Keep up the God work.