Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Visitor

This week I have a visitor staying with me. Don't be shocked, but my visitor is male. He is about 5 inches tall and very flat! Yes, Flat Stanley has arrived from Colorado. We have been having all kinds of fun together already! I haven't uploaded today's pictures yet, but here is some entertainment from yesterday. The day was basically spent with missionary friends!

First, Flat Stanley (FS) helped me find my way to the store by pushing buttons on the navi for me. (BTW, FS's face looks quite a bit like my cousin, Gabe!:)


Then FS wanted to join the boys for a game of Donkey Kong on the Wii!


After lunch we went to the park.


As you can see, the sakura are beginning to bloom beautifully!



Then we had to come home and get ready for baking class!



FS thought a game of hide and seek on the fridge would be fun. Do you see him?!



The evening finished with washing dishes. FS was a big help today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. Thank you for sharing your "work" and fun in Japan.

Carrie said...

Very cute!