Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It begins

2011 is off to a great start, finally. Actually, the first week wasn't all that great with a stomach bug keeping me from enjoying the food of the season.

Since then I have been enjoying this new year. All kinds of new ideas floating around in my head. I got to share with the evangelism committee of the JBC about our exciting 2010 and the fun things we hope to do this year at Komyo Christian Church. (Paul was down with the stomach bug that week. We are so grateful to Jonah for passing it around:) Keep watching my blog for new things happening!

Just wanted to give a quick update and share with you how I finished out 2010...

On the 31st I met a friend in Namba for Mexican-yummy!!!!


Then I headed to Ewings for our annual sukiyaki dinner.



This time we were joined by Takahiro and Leilani Endo and Leilani's sister, Marina.
Noah was having a hard time staying still! And, Jonah was... either eating or playing his new DS game!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yum! Glad you're able to enjoy all the delicious foods again!