Thursday, October 9, 2008

They've arrived

The day I for which I have been waiting for months finally arrived, my parents came to Japan for their second visit. As I was waiting for them at the airport I was beginning to think they had to go back to the plane and get their own luggage off! Apparently, the line to go through customs was really long. Thankfully, all they had to do was say hello and the customs guy said thank you and handed their passports back. I made them stay up until 9PM. They made it but fell asleep within seconds of their heads hitting the pillow. You know Dad is tired when he goes to bed when an NFL game is on in the next room! So, here they are having dinner in my dining room. I will try to have more interesting pictures from now on!



The next most anticipated day is the 19th when Shonda and Paul arrive!!!:)

No comments: