Thursday, May 22, 2008

Words cannot express

When I got online tonight and looked at my "My Yahoo" page the first headline that jumped out at me was "Daughter of Christian Music Star Killed by Car." Somehow I instinctively knew it was Steven Curtis Chapman. Unfortunately, I was right. Here is just the first sentence of the article...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The 5-year-old daughter of Grammy-winning Christian music star Steven Curtis Chapman was struck and killed Wednesday by a sport utility vehicle driven by her brother, authorities said.

Steven Curtis Chapman's music has been a favorite of mine for many years. I can probably sing most of his albums in my sleep. Then when his family began adopting children from China and started a ministry to aid in adoptions, I became an even bigger fan.

I am certain there are thousands of people praying for this family right now. Please add your prayers, too.

No comments: