Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One More Post

I just realized it is the last day of August and I haven't posted much this month, so I am trying to get one more in!

This month has been full of travels, fun with relatives, lots of car time, meeting missionaries from around the world, and even a little airport time. My last post contained lots of pictures from travels and got me to Colorado. So, here is an update of what has been going on since I arrived in Colorado.

I hung out with my aunt, uncle and cousins for about a week, learning a bit about how to live in chaos:) With 5 kids from 20 to 6, how can life not be just a bit chaotic?! We had some good conversations, relaxing times in the backyard and took in a minor league game. Abby, 6, used my camera for a while. Here is the perspective of a baseball game from a 6 year old!

Random people we don't know...


We do know these people...


Trying to get a self-picture of her missing tooth...


We had a lot of fun!

Next time will be about my missionary-filled week.

(Ah, I just realized that because my computer is still set for Japan time, this is going to be a September post!:)

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Well, that's okay. It posted to my google reader at 1:34 on August 31st.

Julianne said...

haha, a 'little' bit of chaos?

I hope the rest of your retreat was wonderful!

Tim and Susan said...

Glad you can have some "down" time and family time...SOOOOO needed on HA.

Susan