Monday, June 29, 2009

Lots of lasts

This past weekend was filled with goodbyes, see you next year type gatherings. It was also filled with packing, packing, and more packing. I was trying to get my suitcases packed at the same time I am packing boxes. It was going well and looked liked I was actually going to get everything into two suitcases. Then Woykes came to get my shoe closet and I realized that I had not packed any shoes to take on home assignment! So, I will have to repack once I get moved so the weight can be distributed evenly in the suitcases. I may still be able to have two suitcases, but that means my carry on will be super heavy-nothing new there, though.

So here are a few highlights of the weekend in pictures..
Pre-choir singing time

Sharing at Kongo Church

One more potluck at Kongo-always really good food!

Paul took a group picture at Komyo so when I get that from him I will post it, too, if I remember!

And, here is a little glimpse into the state of my apartment...


Last night at a very late hour I realized that the guy was coming to take out the air conditioner units and all the boxes were stacked under the units, in both the office and the dining room! So, I had to move them all to the other side of the room giving the worker a whole 3 feet of work space!

No comments: