Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Day

It has been 10 days since I last posted. I wanted to post something amazing. Something brilliant like my cousin, Julianne. Something witty. That will, apparently, have to be for another day.

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. I had a lovely run, did three loads of laundry, cleaned my apartment, read a chapter in a fascinating book (A Severe Mercy), had the windows all open all morning. Then went to church.

As I was chatting with Paul about songs we were singing after checking the power point, I was walking around the room. The room has three enormous windows and I saw a van drive down the street which looked like my friend Yumi's van. I had prayed that morning while running past her apartment building that she would come. Then I looked down to the first floor and there she was coming up the steps! (Guess that wasn't her van driving by)

So, I did have something cool to post about. God answers prayer!

Yumi is on the left with the long hair. I am holding her dog Cocoa. Qsai is on the right with the short hair-praying for her, too!

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Yay for prayers. I am so glad Yumi came. I had better go get dressed now. It is almost time for church.

Julianne said...

Oh Shan, stop, I love to read whatever you put up! God is good and it's an amazing thing to see him at work through you to serve and love his people! Also, any day that allows open windows is blog worthy!

Miss you!

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hi Shan!

Fun to catch up on your blog. I LOVE that book, "A Severe Mercy." I think Erik & I read that when we were dating...very intense and good.

Love to you,
Mel